The Comprehensive Aftercare Program
An app that provides the right tools and resources to help you successfully learn to keep the weight off post-procedure.
The Comprehensive Aftercare Program
An online portal and app that provides the right tools and resources to help you successfully learn to keep the weight off post-procedure.
SUCCESS RATES OF WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMS ARE HIGHER WITH THE HELP OF A COACHING PROGRAM AND CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN KEEPING YOUR WEIGHT OFF.
Apollo Care is a health and wellness platform that provides weight management and nutritional support. This comprehensive weight loss program pairs you with a Registered Dietitian* and useful weight management resources that empower you to change your relationship with food. It’s a versatile online wellness and weight management platform with unique functions designed to help you achieve and maintain your weight loss goals.
WHAT IS APOLLO CARE, AND WHAT DOES IT DO?
Patients like you have used the Apollo Care health and wellness platform to help them reframe their approach to dieting, boost their weight loss results by staying in contact with their health providers, and hold themselves accountable for changing their behavior to achieve better health and wellness. Apollo Care connects you with a Registered Dietitian* who will offer one-on-one dietary support and give you the health and wellness support you need to help you change your relationship with food and learn proper portion control. Patients work directly as a team with Apollo Care coaches to tailor their program to their individual needs to help stay on track.
This empowering online weight loss & management support tool is one of the most effective programs available. Use it alongside the Orbera® Weight Loss System to manage your weight loss goals and journey.
HERE ARE SOME OF APOLLO CARE’S MOST IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS AND HELPFUL FEATURES:
12 MONTHLY 1:1 SESSIONS WITH A DEDICATED REGISTERED DIETITIAN*
Unique to Apollo Care, patients receive 12 months of coaching including live 1:1 sessions with Registered Dietitian coaches. Coaching, in combination with, meal logging, real time tracking devices, and motivational tools are available through the Apollo Care App.
Even Greater Results2
Patients lose more weight when they work with a dietitian in close support. Our experts see the most dramatic results when patients combine better nutrition with greater control of portions.
Our digital library gives Apollo Care users access to articles regarding nutrition, fitness and lifestyle information. These sources provide the guidance needed to help you get the most out of your 12-month Orbera® program.
The recipes tool in the Apollo Care mobile app helps to keep patients' weight loss journeys on track by providing many fun and healthy alternatives to some of your favorite meals. Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring thanks to Apollo Care!
Instead of having to drive to your Specialist’s office, connect with your dietitian during your lunch break, or before your day even begins.
Change is one of the hardest things we can do, especially when it comes to something as emotional, and tempting as food. One of the greatest tools our Specialists find they provide patients, is the confidence that they can change.
HOW DO YOU GET STARTED WITH APOLLO CARE?
Getting started with Apollo Care is easy. Once you've registered for the program with your clinic, download the app in Google Play or the Apple Store and log in. Your clinic will also supply you with a smart scale that connects with the Apollo Care app to track health data like your weight, BMI, body fat percentage, and hydration. From there you’ll be ready to begin daily tracking and using the app to support your weight loss journey.
GET PERSONALIZED COACHING TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our team of expert coaches encourage behavioral change to help patients realign their relationship with food and enjoy a healthier lifestyle and long-lasting weight loss results. Our coaches are trained extensively in all of the areas that are important to your weight loss journey, including fitness, nutrition, sleep, stress management, and weight management. Your connection with your coach is always available through the app. This easy accessibility makes Apollo Care one of the strongest weight loss resources you have available to you to achieve your goals.
Important Orbera® Intragastric Balloon System Safety Information:
- The Orbera® Intragastric Balloon is made to help you lose weight. From the time that your balloon is placed and for six months after it is removed, you need to follow a healthy diet and exercise program to lose weight. You may not lose weight if you do not follow the program. Your doctor’s clinical team, including dieticians, nutritionists and/or exercise trainers, should help you on your weight loss journey.
- The Orbera® Intragastric Balloon is for adults who are suffering from obesity and have not been able to lose weight and keep it off. To receive an ORBERA balloon, you must be willing to follow a 12-month program. The program begins with the use of the balloon and a healthy diet and exercise program for 6 months. That is followed by 6 more months of a healthy diet and exercise program without the balloon in your stomach.
- Your doctor will ask you about your medical history and will also perform a physical examination to determine your eligibility for the device. Additionally, at the time of placement, the doctor may identify internal factors, such as stomach irritation or ulcers, which may prevent you from receiving Orbera®
- You must not receive Orbera® if you are pregnant, a woman planning to become pregnant within six months’ time, or breast-feeding.
- You must maintain regular contact with your doctor while the balloon is in your stomach. Nausea and vomiting are common when the balloon is placed. Patients typically adjust to the balloon in the first few weeks, then these symptoms improve. If you adjust to the balloon, but then you begin to feel significant stomach pain, contact your doctor immediately as this may be signs of a significant problem with your stomach and could lead to death..
- Do not use Orbera® for more than 6 months. Prolonged balloon placement may increase the risk of the balloon deflating. A deflated balloon can cause the bowels to block, requiring surgery. While it has not yet been reported, it is possible for an unaddressed blockage to cause death.
- Call your doctor if you have any concerns about your health or well-being at any time during the 6 month placement of the balloon.
- For full safety information please visit Orbera.com/isi, talk with your doctor, or call Apollo Customer Support at 855-700-0780.
CAUTION: Rx only.
Reference information on file: MKT-01290-00R01
* Results are from individual customer testimonials and your results may vary.
** Apollo Care coaches are Texas-based Registered Dieticians.
*** Available at participating practices, terms and conditions apply.
- Directions For Use (DFU). Orbera® Intragastric Balloon System (Orbera®). Austin, TX: Apollo Endosurgery, Inc.
- Data on file.