The Comprehensive Aftercare Program
An app that provides the right tools and resources to help you successfully learn to keep the weight off post-procedure.
The Comprehensive Aftercare Program
An online portal and app that provides the right tools and resources to help you successfully learn to keep the weight off post-procedure.
SUCCESS RATES OF WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMS ARE HIGHER WITH THE HELP OF A COACHING PROGRAM AND CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN KEEPING YOUR WEIGHT OFF.
Apollo Care is a health and wellness platform that provides weight management and nutritional support. This comprehensive weight loss program pairs you with a Registered Dietitian* and useful weight management resources that empower you to change your relationship with food. It’s a versatile online wellness and weight management platform with unique functions designed to help you achieve and maintain your weight loss goals.
WHAT IS APOLLO CARE, AND WHAT DOES IT DO?
Patients like you have used the Apollo Care health and wellness platform to help them reframe their approach to dieting, boost their weight loss results by staying in contact with their health providers, and hold themselves accountable for changing their behavior to achieve better health and wellness. Apollo Care connects you with a Registered Dietitian* who will offer one-on-one dietary support and give you the health and wellness support you need to help you change your relationship with food and learn proper portion control. Patients work directly as a team with Apollo Care coaches to tailor their program to their individual needs to help stay on track.
This empowering online weight loss & management support tool is one of the most effective programs available. Use it alongside the Orbera® Weight Loss System to manage your weight loss goals and journey.
HERE ARE SOME OF APOLLO CARE’S MOST IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS AND HELPFUL FEATURES:
12 MONTHLY 1:1 SESSIONS WITH A DEDICATED REGISTERED DIETITIAN*
Unique to Apollo Care, patients receive 12 months of coaching including live 1:1 sessions with Registered Dietitian coaches. Coaching, in combination with, meal logging, real time tracking devices, and motivational tools are available through the Apollo Care App.
Even Greater Results2
Patients lose more weight when they work with a dietitian in close support. Our experts see the most dramatic results when patients combine better nutrition with greater control of portions.
Our digital library gives Apollo Care users access to articles regarding nutrition, fitness and lifestyle information. These sources provide the guidance needed to help you get the most out of your 12-month Orbera® program.
The recipes tool in the Apollo Care mobile app helps to keep patients' weight loss journeys on track by providing many fun and healthy alternatives to some of your favorite meals. Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring thanks to Apollo Care!
Instead of having to drive to your Specialist’s office, connect with your dietitian during your lunch break, or before your day even begins.
Change is one of the hardest things we can do, especially when it comes to something as emotional, and tempting as food. One of the greatest tools our Specialists find they provide patients, is the confidence that they can change.
HOW DO YOU GET STARTED WITH APOLLO CARE?
Getting started with Apollo Care is easy. Once you've registered for the program with your clinic, download the app in Google Play or the Apple Store and log in. Your clinic will also supply you with a smart scale that connects with the Apollo Care app to track health data like your weight, BMI, body fat percentage, and hydration. From there you’ll be ready to begin daily tracking and using the app to support your weight loss journey.
GET PERSONALIZED COACHING TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our team of expert coaches encourage behavioral change to help patients realign their relationship with food and enjoy a healthier lifestyle and long-lasting weight loss results. Our coaches are trained extensively in all of the areas that are important to your weight loss journey, including fitness, nutrition, sleep, stress management, and weight management. Your connection with your coach is always available through the app. This easy accessibility makes Apollo Care one of the strongest weight loss resources you have available to you to achieve your goals.
Important Orbera® Intragastric Balloon System Safety Information:
- The Orbera® Intragastric Balloon System is a weight loss aid for adults suffering from obesity, with a body mass index (BMI) ≥30 and ≤40 kg/m2, who have tried other weight loss programs, such as following supervised diet, exercise, and behavior modification programs, but who were unable to lose weight and keep it off.
- To receive Orbera® you must be willing to also follow a 12-month program, beginning with the placement of Orbera® and continuing for 6 months after, that includes a healthy diet and exercise plan. If the diet and exercise program is not followed, you will not experience significant weight loss results; in fact, you may not experience any weight loss.
- Losing weight and keeping it off is not easy, so you will be supervised throughout this program by a team of physicians, physiologists, and nutritionists. This team will help you make and maintain major changes in your eating and exercise habits.
- Orbera® is placed for no more than six months. Any time that the balloon is in the stomach for longer than six months puts you at risk for complications, such as bowel obstruction, which can be fatal.
- Some patients are ineligible to receive Orbera®. Your doctor will ask you about your medical history and will also perform a physical examination to determine your eligibility for the device. Additionally, at the time of placement, the doctor may identify internal factors, such as stomach irritation or ulcers, which may prevent you from receiving Orbera®.
- You must not receive Orbera® if you are pregnant, a woman planning to become pregnant within six months’ time, or breast-feeding.
- Complications that may result from the use of Orbera® include the risks associated with any endoscopic procedure and those associated with the medications and methods used in this procedure, as well as your ability to tolerate a foreign object placed in your stomach. Possible complications include: partial or complete blockage of the bowel by the balloon and perforation of the stomach (both of which can be fatal); insufficient or no weight loss; adverse health consequences resulting from weight loss; stomach discomfort, continuing nausea and vomiting; abdominal or back pain; acid reflux; influence on digestion of food; blockage of food entering the stomach; bacterial growth in the fluid filling the balloon, which can cause the balloon to get larger in your stomach and require removal before six months and possibly cause an infection if the balloon deflates prematurely.
- Important: For full safety information please visit Orbera.com/isi, talk with your doctor, or call Apollo Customer Support at 855-700-0780.
CAUTION: Rx only.
Reference information on file: MKT-01290-00R01
* Results are from individual customer testimonials and your results may vary.
** Apollo Care coaches are Texas-based Registered Dieticians.
*** Available at participating practices, terms and conditions apply.
- Directions For Use (DFU). Orbera® Intragastric Balloon System (Orbera®). Austin, TX: Apollo Endosurgery, Inc.
- Data on file.