Change isn’t easy,
but neither is being
stuck where you
don’t want to be.
With Orbera®, you learn portion control and how to take control of your eating habits.
Change isn’t easy, but neither is being stuck where you don’t want to be.
Orbera® has helped nearly 300,0002 patients take control of their eating habits.
AMANDA lost 51 lbs*
“Losing weight isn’t about will power, it’s about my power to be in control.”
As a nurse, Amanda found herself teaching patients about coronary artery disease and diabetes, all while being at risk of the same issues herself. She knew she had to make a change, and Orbera® seemed like her best chance to make a lasting change.
LINDSAY lost 54 lbs*
“If I felt like this earlier, I can’t imagine what my life would have been like.”
Fad diets, bootcamps, Weight Watchers, Medical Weight Loss, and even Hypnotherapy - Lindsay had tried them all. Needless to say, none of them worked for her. But when she learned about Orbera®, she knew she had to do it. After losing 54 pounds, her Princess Party business took off, and so did her self esteem.
SHAWN lost 126 lbs*
“This is the cheapest new life I’ve could have ever bought. I’ve got another 40 years with my family.”
At his heaviest, Shawn was 350 pounds. Even with so much to be proud of as a military veteran and successful business owner - Shawn didn’t like the guy he saw in the mirror. With Orbera® he lost 126 pounds and took his life from a sad state, to exploring new states while competing in Ironman competitions.
CLARA lost 70 lbs*
“Orbera® saved my life!”
With the scale slowly approaching 300 lbs, Clara knew she needed to make her health a priority. With a lot of hard work and determination, she now leads a healthy lifestyle and is extremely active. After losing 70 lbs with the Orbera® gastric balloon, Clara is now a role model for her entire family.
ANDREW lost 30 lbs*
“I lost 30 lbs. with Orbera® and kept the weight off for 5 years.”
Andrew wasn't happy with himself. Andrew would look in the mirror and wonder if the day would ever come where he would feel comfortable in his own skin. Andrew believes trying Orbera® was a changing point in his life.
STEPHANIE lost 50 lbs*
“I no longer have aches and pains, my overall health and wellbeing are better. I keep wondering why I didn’t do this sooner”
For Stephanie, Orbera® finally put an end to the rollercoaster of losing weight and then gaining it right back. After spending tens of thousands on diets, gym memberships, and all the sizes of clothing in between… She finally learned about Orbera®. At age 50, Stephanie lost 50 pounds. Now, a year later, she’s not only keeping off, but enjoying a new and more confident life in New York City.
Mary lost 92 lbs*
"Orbera® has given me the strength that I needed to make a change. It’s given me the confidence to believe in myself once again."
After stepping on the scale and seeing that she weighed in at over 230 lbs, she knew it was time for a change. Orbera®'s non-surgical and minimally-invasive approach was perfect for her. Mary has lost 92 lbs and has completely transformed her life, with help from Orbera®.
CHARLOTTE lost 43 lbs*
“My new boyfriend recently told me I don’t eat very much, that’s not something that would happen to the old me.”
Charlotte was tired of not feeling confident on dates, and not being active. Orbera® helped her get control of her eating habits and, in losing 43 pounds, the feeling of success has snowballed - Now she’s addicted to yoga. And when it comes to dating, it’s a whole new experience.
Important Orbera® Intragastric Balloon System Safety Information:
- The Orbera® Intragastric Balloon is made to help you lose weight. From the time that your balloon is placed and for six months after it is removed, you need to follow a healthy diet and exercise program to lose weight. You may not lose weight if you do not follow the program. Your doctor’s clinical team, including dieticians, nutritionists and/or exercise trainers, should help you on your weight loss journey.
- The Orbera® Intragastric Balloon is for adults who are suffering from obesity and have not been able to lose weight and keep it off. To receive an ORBERA balloon, you must be willing to follow a 12-month program. The program begins with the use of the balloon and a healthy diet and exercise program for 6 months. That is followed by 6 more months of a healthy diet and exercise program without the balloon in your stomach.
- Your doctor will ask you about your medical history and will also perform a physical examination to determine your eligibility for the device. Additionally, at the time of placement, the doctor may identify internal factors, such as stomach irritation or ulcers, which may prevent you from receiving Orbera®
- You must not receive Orbera® if you are pregnant, a woman planning to become pregnant within six months’ time, or breast-feeding.
- You must maintain regular contact with your doctor while the balloon is in your stomach. Nausea and vomiting are common when the balloon is placed. Patients typically adjust to the balloon in the first few weeks, then these symptoms improve. If you adjust to the balloon, but then you begin to feel significant stomach pain, contact your doctor immediately as this may be signs of a significant problem with your stomach and could lead to death..
- Do not use Orbera® for more than 6 months. Prolonged balloon placement may increase the risk of the balloon deflating. A deflated balloon can cause the bowels to block, requiring surgery. While it has not yet been reported, it is possible for an unaddressed blockage to cause death.
- Call your doctor if you have any concerns about your health or well-being at any time during the 6 month placement of the balloon.
- For full safety information please visit Orbera.com/isi, talk with your doctor, or call Apollo Customer Support at 855-700-0780.
CAUTION: Rx only.
Reference information on file: MKT-01290-00R01
* Results are from individual customer testimonials and your results may vary.
** Apollo Care coaches are Texas-based Registered Dieticians.
*** Available at participating practices, terms and conditions apply.
- Data on file.
- Data on file.