Change isn’t easy,
but neither is being
stuck where you
don’t want to be.
With Orbera®, you learn portion control and how to take control of your eating habits.
Change isn’t easy, but neither is being stuck where you don’t want to be.
Orbera® has helped nearly 300,0002 patients take control of their eating habits.
AMANDA lost 51 lbs*
“Losing weight isn’t about will power, it’s about my power to be in control.”
As a nurse, Amanda found herself teaching patients about coronary artery disease and diabetes, all while being at risk of the same issues herself. She knew she had to make a change, and Orbera® seemed like her best chance to make a lasting change.
LINDSAY lost 54 lbs*
“If I felt like this earlier, I can’t imagine what my life would have been like.”
Fad diets, bootcamps, Weight Watchers, Medical Weight Loss, and even Hypnotherapy - Lindsay had tried them all. Needless to say, none of them worked for her. But when she learned about Orbera®, she knew she had to do it. After losing 54 pounds, her Princess Party business took off, and so did her self esteem.
SHAWN lost 126 lbs*
“This is the cheapest new life I’ve could have ever bought. I’ve got another 40 years with my family.”
At his heaviest, Shawn was 350 pounds. Even with so much to be proud of as a military veteran and successful business owner - Shawn didn’t like the guy he saw in the mirror. With Orbera® he lost 126 pounds and took his life from a sad state, to exploring new states while competing in Ironman competitions.
CLARA lost 70 lbs*
“Orbera® saved my life!”
With the scale slowly approaching 300 lbs, Clara knew she needed to make her health a priority. With a lot of hard work and determination, she now leads a healthy lifestyle and is extremely active. After losing 70 lbs with the Orbera® gastric balloon, Clara is now a role model for her entire family.
ANDREW lost 30 lbs*
“I lost 30 lbs. with Orbera® and kept the weight off for 5 years.”
Andrew wasn't happy with himself. Andrew would look in the mirror and wonder if the day would ever come where he would feel comfortable in his own skin. Andrew believes trying Orbera® was a changing point in his life.
STEPHANIE lost 50 lbs*
“I no longer have aches and pains, my overall health and wellbeing are better. I keep wondering why I didn’t do this sooner”
For Stephanie, Orbera® finally put an end to the rollercoaster of losing weight and then gaining it right back. After spending tens of thousands on diets, gym memberships, and all the sizes of clothing in between… She finally learned about Orbera®. At age 50, Stephanie lost 50 pounds. Now, a year later, she’s not only keeping off, but enjoying a new and more confident life in New York City.
Mary lost 92 lbs*
"Orbera® has given me the strength that I needed to make a change. It’s given me the confidence to believe in myself once again."
After stepping on the scale and seeing that she weighed in at over 230 lbs, she knew it was time for a change. Orbera®'s non-surgical and minimally-invasive approach was perfect for her. Mary has lost 92 lbs and has completely transformed her life, with help from Orbera®.
CHARLOTTE lost 43 lbs*
“My new boyfriend recently told me I don’t eat very much, that’s not something that would happen to the old me.”
Charlotte was tired of not feeling confident on dates, and not being active. Orbera® helped her get control of her eating habits and, in losing 43 pounds, the feeling of success has snowballed - Now she’s addicted to yoga. And when it comes to dating, it’s a whole new experience.
Important Orbera® Intragastric Balloon System Safety Information:
- The Orbera® Intragastric Balloon System is a weight loss aid for adults suffering from obesity, with a body mass index (BMI) ≥30 and ≤40 kg/m2, who have tried other weight loss programs, such as following supervised diet, exercise, and behavior modification programs, but who were unable to lose weight and keep it off.
- To receive Orbera® you must be willing to also follow a 12-month program, beginning with the placement of Orbera® and continuing for 6 months after, that includes a healthy diet and exercise plan. If the diet and exercise program is not followed, you will not experience significant weight loss results; in fact, you may not experience any weight loss.
- Losing weight and keeping it off is not easy, so you will be supervised throughout this program by a team of physicians, physiologists, and nutritionists. This team will help you make and maintain major changes in your eating and exercise habits.
- Orbera® is placed for no more than six months. Any time that the balloon is in the stomach for longer than six months puts you at risk for complications, such as bowel obstruction, which can be fatal.
- Some patients are ineligible to receive Orbera®. Your doctor will ask you about your medical history and will also perform a physical examination to determine your eligibility for the device. Additionally, at the time of placement, the doctor may identify internal factors, such as stomach irritation or ulcers, which may prevent you from receiving Orbera®.
- You must not receive Orbera® if you are pregnant, a woman planning to become pregnant within six months’ time, or breast-feeding.
- Complications that may result from the use of Orbera® include the risks associated with any endoscopic procedure and those associated with the medications and methods used in this procedure, as well as your ability to tolerate a foreign object placed in your stomach. Possible complications include: partial or complete blockage of the bowel by the balloon and perforation of the stomach (both of which can be fatal); insufficient or no weight loss; adverse health consequences resulting from weight loss; stomach discomfort, continuing nausea and vomiting; abdominal or back pain; acid reflux; influence on digestion of food; blockage of food entering the stomach; bacterial growth in the fluid filling the balloon, which can cause the balloon to get larger in your stomach and require removal before six months and possibly cause an infection if the balloon deflates prematurely.
- Important: For full safety information please visit Orbera.com/isi, talk with your doctor, or call Apollo Customer Support at 855-700-0780.
CAUTION: Rx only.
Reference information on file: MKT-01290-00R01
* Results are from individual customer testimonials and your results may vary.
** Apollo Care coaches are Texas-based Registered Dieticians.
*** Available at participating practices, terms and conditions apply.
- Data on file.
- Data on file.